Nollywood actress, Moji Olaiya died aerlier this morning at her home in Canada. Her death has since been causing drama on social media pages, as celebrities and fans are posting their tributes.
We however bring to you some top secrets you don\’t know about the late actress who died earlier today.
1) Moji Olaiya was born on the 27 February 1975 (She died age 42)
2) She\’s daughter of highlife singer, Mr. Victor Olaiya. The actress began her acting career with Wale Adenuga\’s popular TV series titled “Super Story”.
3) She got married to Bayo Okesola in 2007 and had a daughter with him, Ajokeade Adunoluwa before the couple later separated.
4) She is known for her roles in films such as No Pains No Gains, in which she played Ireti and also Sade Blade.
5) Moji converted to Islam in 2014.
6) Moji\’s mother is very alive as she still posted loving words to her mum to celebrate mother\’s day this past weekend.
7) The beautiful actress died on the 18th of May 2017, two (2) months after she gave birth to a baby in a hospital in Canada. She was said to be secretly married to a Canadian based lover.
May her soul continue to rest in peace…Amen!!!
TRENDING SONGS OF THE WEEK